miercuri, 22 septembrie 2010

O poezie

Mi-am amintit acuma că în clasa a IX-a găsisem o poezie care chiar îmi place. Poezia este în engleză şi să mă trăsnească fulgerul dacă ştiu cum se cheamă sau autorul ei. Şi dacă vă întrebaţi de ce scriu la ora asta este pentru că nu mi-e somn. Stay (sic).


Optimism,
Trust,
Fearless,
Authority,
And disaster,

Eating Filth
And transforming it,
With white
Intentions,
Into black
Compassion,

I want to be
Filthy
And anonymous
I want to be filthy
And anonymous
I want to be filthy and anonymous

Open your eye lids
And see it look good,
Drinking poison
And in each sip
On your lip
Is wisdom
Mind.

I like warm air
Going over
My skin,

Billions
Of world
Systems,
Your body is
Crawling
And crashing
Into the surf.

Pouring
Money
Down
Another
Hole
Pouring money
Down another hole
Pouring money down
Another hole,
And keep it
Hidden.

When Adam
And Eve
Were in the Garden of Eden,
God asked Eve
Not to do
Two things,
Not to eat
The fruit,
And not to go swimming,
So she ate
And went for a swim,
That’s why
The ocean smells
Of fish.

You and I are
Sleeping on
A cement
And linoleum
Kitchen floor,

You look like
A television set
Sitting on
A refrigerator,

I would crawl
Through a mile of shit
To suck off
The last guy
Who fucked her.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu